Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Zrii testimonial.....many more to come

This is just one of many testimonials I will be posting.....Zrii is hepling people feel better and making them healthier.

I have had high blood pressure for over twenty years now and with few exceptions, have never been able to bring it under control. Doctors have prescribed five different meds, in various combinations, over the course of those twenty years, to no avail. It has reached as high as 174/121 and on a good day, 130/90. Two weeks ago, I started using Zrii (3oz.) on a daily basis and as I do everyday, I checked my blood pressure. I was shocked with what I saw and tested myself three times to make sure I was getting a good read. For the first time in twenty years my pressure was 112/74 !! The only thing different in my daily regime was Zrii. I was also noticing that my knee joints, which were always in pain, weren't throbbing anymore . I attribute this to the anti-inflammatory properties of Zrii. I'm a believer !!

Adam Nuncio

No comments:

Post a Comment